Tayco's unique designs ensure repeatability - even after exposure to very high proof pressures. The switches are built for either absolute, gauge or differential pressure measurement. Products vary from extremely rugged switches capable of pressures up to 10,000 psi to subminiature devices as small as 0.5" diameter x 1.35" long, weighing only 0.60 ounces. Field adjustable or factory set models are available in both hermetically sealed and unsealed versions.
Our pressure switches have been used on the Space Shuttle nose wheel steering, hydraulic braking system, torpedoes, submarines, and sonar systems.
- Pressures to 10,000 psi
- Hi Reliability
- Anti-Corrosive Materials
- Light Weight Devices: to 0.60 ounces
- Precise Repeatability
- Accommodates a variety of electrical interfaces
||Pressure Actuated Switch
- This pressure actuated hermetically sealed switch actuates at 32 psia maximum on increasing pressure and remains in this position until the pressure decreases to 22 psi.
- Switch withstands sea water immersion pressure from 14 to 700 psia.
- Operating life: 10,000 cycles.
This pressure switch actuates at 20 feet below the surface of the ocean.
||Immersion Sea Water Sensor
- Main housing produced from non-corrosive stainless steel.
- Weight: 170 grams.
- Built to withstand harsh environmental conditions: Ocean depth to 1,500 feet and altitudes of up to 40,000 feet.
Tayco's immersion sensors detect the presence of sea water. The model illustrated features a
protective two-way valve that opens at a depth of six feet.
Tayco calibration sources, designed and built to meet exacting customer specifications, utilize a wide range of technologies and service the
military, medical, aerospace, and testing industries.
- Qualified for Space and Defense
- Durable Construction
- Accomodate Extreme Temperature
- Maintains Precise Temperature Uniformity
- Sources Provide Tight Temperature Tolerances
- Approved for Calibration Testing
||IR Black-body Radiation Source
- With extensive research Tayco Engineering has developed a precision blackbody radiation source with spectral emissivity of 0.93 to 0.99 over a spectral range of 3 to 25 microns.
Used as an in-flight pupil reference source on surveillance satellites, this unit provides a uniform
energy radiating surface with an aperture of 0.65" diameter for extremely accurate calibration of the
infrared detector array.
||Gray-body Infrared Radiation Source
- Our open filament gray-body source offers low cost, highly reliability, and long service life.
- Produces temperatures to 1,500 degrees F.
- Operates with an emissivity of 0.9 at 3 to 18 microns.
- Passed 8,000 thermal cycle qualification test from 75 to 1,500 degrees F.
Medical and military applications.
Mass flow measuring systems can be used in liquid or gas mediums. Flow sensors translate data into a
linear voltage output that is proportional to flow rate. Flow switches use the same principle as sensors, but
switch a signal at the desired flow rate.
Flow, temperature range, and the required switch point is customer specified.
- Liquid or Gas Mediums
- Can Withstand Temperatures to 1200 deg F
- Flight Qualified
- Corrosion Resistant Materials
||Mass Flow Measurement System
- Stainless steel construction.
- Excellent repeatability.
This mass flow measurement system is flight qualified and is rated at temperatures from (-) 50 to (+) 100 degrees F.
||Mass Flow Device
- Miniature size.
- Light weight.
Mass flow device provides linear voltage output or switches at a desired flow rate.