||Fluid Immersion Probe
- Fast response, hermetically sealed probe is ideal for cryogenic measurements.
- Precision accuracy with reference grade platinum element. Total immersion in medium.
- Temperature range: -425 to 500 deg. F. Resistance: 100 to 1380 ohms at 32 deg. F.
- Response time: <0.2 second for step change in temperature.
Designed for temperature measurement of liquid hydrogen and oxygen - space launch vehicles.
||Surface Mount Precision Sensors
- General purpose metal or ceramic encased element can be laminated in polyimide, silicone, epoxy, or within a composite structure. Mounted with adhesives or spot welded.
- Resistance at 32 deg. F from 100 to 1000 ohms. Temp. range from -350 to +500 deg. F.
- Withstands vibration to 70 G's and response time <1.0 second for step change in temp.
||Surface Temperature Sensor
- Subminiature, ceramic encased, precision platinum wire temperature sensor.
- Only 0.150 inch square by 0.05 inch thick. Weighs less than 0.04 grams.
- Resistance at 32 deg. F: 100 to 500 ohms. Temperature range: -320 to 650 deg. F.
- Mount using electrically nonconductive adhesive. Optional lead-wires are available.
Surface mount sensors are used for a variety of applications and industries.
||Hot Gas Temperature Sensor
- Measures gas temperatures from -300 to 1800 deg. F.
- Withstands extreme conditions - including high vibration and shock levels.
- Hermetically sealed platinum element in high purity Al2o3 matrix, encased in platinum.
- Resistance range: 10 to 500 ohms at 32 deg. F. Response time: <1.5 seconds.
Measures temperature of rocket gases produced in fuel and oxidizer pumping systems, and in solid fueled
thrusters for hydraulic power and electrical generating systems.
||Flexible Temperature Sensor
- Designed for surface temperature measurements. Low mass, fast response (<0.2 seconds).
- May be laminated as an integral part of a flexible heater.
- Kapton® laminated sensors are available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations.
- Resistance: 100 to 1000 ohms at 32 deg. F. Temperature: -350 to 400 deg. F.
Provides temperature readings for a pump on commercial aircraft environmental
||Ocean Temperature Sensor
- Rapid response and an Inconel 625 housing to withstand submersion in seawater.
- Withstands pressures up to 3000 psi.
- This design incorporates two pressure barriers and offers a response time of only 160 ms in water at 3 fps.
This product is currently used by the military to accurately measure ocean temperature.
||Aircraft Temperature Sensor
- Very durable design - easily withstands 5000 thermal cycles from 0 to 1,200 deg. F.
- High vibration and 100 G shock capacity.
- Stainless steel housing construction with reference grade platinum element.
Originally qualified to monitor the brake temperature on aircraft.
||Platinum RTD Sensor
- This sensor design utilizes 65 feet of .0005 inch diameter platinum wire which is packaged in a hermetically sealed housing to produce four independent RTD elements at 3,000 ohms each.
- The element construction provides a high signal output and is operational to 1,800 deg. F.
Catalyst bed sensor thruster provides precise temperature measurement of satellite rocket engine hydrazine fuel.